Crochet Photo Frame Tutorial | By Sabs Crochet Arts

Crochet Photo Frame Tutorial

I love the idea of leaving a love note in my kids’ lunch bags every day, but I also have to admit that remembering to do something like that every day is not my strong point. I’m just happy I can remember to make their lunches! But that doesn’t mean I don’t want to send my children to school with a bit of love from their momma. Since my strength is in making Crochet KeyChains, I thought it’d be nice for each of them to hang a crochet bag charm off their backpack. It sets them apart, is a conversation starter, and most of all, is a reminder that despite me being overwhelmed by yarn all the time, I sometimes do come up with little designs that they like.


Crochet Photo Frame


For these designs, you can use any yarn you have in your stash. I like Cotton Yarn for the perfect keychain size, but other works well too! Some of these designs were not originally made to be keychains, but all you need to do is add a simple ball chain and lobster clasp to hook it to your backpack or purse. 

Here is step by step pictures for you

1. start with 2 chains


2. Row 1: 3SC in Chains

3. Chain 1 and turn your work

4. Row 2: increase SC in first and last chain

5. Row 3: 1 increase, 3single crochet, 1 increase (7)

6. Row 4: 1 increase, 5single crochet, 1 increase (9)

7. Row 5: 1 increase, 7single crochet, 1 increase (11)

8. Row 6: 1 increase, 9single crochet, 1 increase (13)

9. Row 7:  13 single crochet

10. Row 8:  13 single crochet

11. Row 9:  13 single crochet

12. Row 10 till 18 :  2 single crochet


13. Cut the yarn


14. Row 10 till 18:  2 single crochet (From next corner)


15. 9 Chains

16. 2 Single Crochet

17. Row 19: 2Single Crochet, 9 Single Crochet, 2Single Crochet (13)

18. Row 20 till 35: 13 Single Crochet

19. 1 round of single crochet to sew 

20. 8 Chain loop for holding button 

21. 10 Chain loop for Keys Ring


I have several Crochet designs in my collection that would work well as keychains, including all 9 of my Crochet Keychains Playlist on Youtube. They are all free patterns, but you can watch.

Watch Now

No comments:

If you have any doubt, please let me know

Powered by Blogger.